I'll see what I can do, but no promises. Is EMRB the place to be?
Our default is EMRB unless otherwise stated. Outside if nice.
Just don't want to feel like a dipshit meeting someplace we're not supposed to be at.
if bill is raining and/or phil is wet, i will be outside. otherwise i will be in EMRB.
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.»
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!»
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'll see what I can do, but no promises. Is EMRB the place to be?
Our default is EMRB unless otherwise stated. Outside if nice.
Just don't want to feel like a dipshit meeting someplace we're not supposed to be at.
if bill is raining and/or phil is wet, i will be outside. otherwise i will be in EMRB.
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment