That's my favorite picture yet, which makes it even harder to relate that i won't be attending today due to a lunch date with the missus. I am thus in blatant violation of the NCBBH (No Complaints Bros Before Hos) policy. I await the deserved repercussions.
Is there a NCNHBH (No Complaints Huge Hand before Hos) Policy? I hope not 'cuz that's the violation that I am committing today. What kind of violation, you ask? To that I answer: "yes."
4 comments:
That's my favorite picture yet, which makes it even harder to relate that i won't be attending today due to a lunch date with the missus. I am thus in blatant violation of the NCBBH (No Complaints Bros Before Hos) policy. I await the deserved repercussions.
I'll bring my Nuge Hand.
Wow, simultaneous posts! Nice work.
Brummblebutt, I'm bringing my nuge hand specifically for your hearing.
Is there a NCNHBH (No Complaints Huge Hand before Hos) Policy? I hope not 'cuz that's the violation that I am committing today. What kind of violation, you ask? To that I answer: "yes."
Post a Comment