That, my friends, is a sea otter going to the "loo", which is British for what we Americans call the "shitter". I snapped this beauty at the Seattle Aquarium. As for what venue I'd choose for the unveiling, there was never any doubt. No Complaints won the "scoop" faster than you can say "____". On that note, can you say lunch? Where should it be held?
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Otterlicious
That, my friends, is a sea otter going to the "loo", which is British for what we Americans call the "shitter". I snapped this beauty at the Seattle Aquarium. As for what venue I'd choose for the unveiling, there was never any doubt. No Complaints won the "scoop" faster than you can say "____". On that note, can you say lunch? Where should it be held?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
EMRB, please.
EMRB, it is.
I have a complaint. Actually many, but I'll limit myself to two. Firstly, I'd like more details about what is being eaten. Any blogospherian can say where he will eat, or even with whom, but how bout the what? People are starving... somewhere. Secondly, have you ever watched Brumplestiltzkin aka Brumble Pie aka Doin' the Brumm aka Valbrummski aka Oops I crapped my pantz eat? My complaint here is: close your mouth when you chew, you animal.
I think I need an explanation of "aka Oops I crapped my pantz." If there's a story, I'd like to hear it.
Post a Comment