Thursday, September 06, 2007

Three Hundy!



Wow, another milestone, and this has nothing to do with lunch. It's simply Philthy being Filthy.

I found this to be pretty funny. It's about who you would want to be your wingman out of all the NFL quarterbacks. Kyle Orton (an Iowa native who's legacy as a J.D. man became cemented in downtown Iowa City during a bye week) ranks quite high up there. I would have to agree. http://sportsyenta.blogspot.com/2007/09/you-can-be-my-wingman-anytime.html

Final topic of the night: Is it bad if I bought the 750 mL bottle of Absolut Vodka on the same night as the 2 L bottle of Lemonade for the specific reason of them complementing each other, and I'm out of the vodka and not quite half way through the lemonade as of 10 minutes ago? By the way, I live by myself and never have house guests due to my small size (of my television).

No comments: