Bill: just a head's up that Axe and I (and hopefully a few others) will be chowing down at the Melrose Dining hall today. If you make it in, please join us. PS Boo yeah.
Well shite, I was originally planning on hitting up the brand new "Beverly Hills 90210" Cafe, but I guess that Melrose Place will have to do. Are you guys planning on heading over there at about Noon, then?
3 comments:
Well shite, I was originally planning on hitting up the brand new "Beverly Hills 90210" Cafe, but I guess that Melrose Place will have to do. Are you guys planning on heading over there at about Noon, then?
Yes, we're meeting at the 2nd floor compass at 12:00/high noon. Would you like to rendez-vous there, or meet over at Melrose?
Sweet, sounds good man. I'll meet you guys at the 2nd floor compass at Nooner. Holla!
Post a Comment