Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Rebirth of More Complaints
Yeah, you saw that right. Just like the rapper Fifty Cents, I white-ly call this blog "More Complaints." Too bad for everybody in the Happy Hour group, nay the entire Blogosphere, that they cannot (or choose not to) join Michael and me, Sir William of Adams, at EMRB for the second edition of the lunchening this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yes, Sir Michael of the Forest Nerd shall no doubt, with goblet of Merlin's Madness in hand, be joining the fray at lunch today!
Dizzam strizzle! (And by that of course by that I tuck one more pen into my pocket protector and mean 'Damn Straight')
You white boys are sort of cool... for white boys.
After seeing the music video below, I must admit, neither of you can possibly dance as whitely as P.Diddy, aka Puff Daddy, aka Sean John, aka Puff, aka Diddy, aka Puffy. In fact, through first hand knowledge, I know Bill dances blacker than Diddy, and I can only assume Brumpleforeskin dances blacker than Puffy.
For those of you concerned, I'm drunk off Busch Light (they sell it in Capitol City) and Brandy Alexanders, and I'm watching Speed 2, Cruise Control. It's about a boat.
Post a Comment