Friday, February 06, 2009

EEG is off, Lunch is on

I was scheduled to have an EEG subject this morning that threatened to spill into the lunch hour, but the subject backed out, and I am back in...for lunch. I will be at EMRB at about Noon. I will be eating pizza.

5 comments:

Bill Adams said...

My pants are off, lunch is on!

Hans said...

Bill may have to carry me over, but I will be there.

Anonymous said...

Guess who's anonymous today...?
I changed my password and didn't write it down. I hate passwords - they should be called stupidwords.

I'm not sitting by Bill. unless he put his pants back on...

brumpelstiltskin said...

Yo Yo (Me) Bras: I don't think I mentioned it last week, but I'm on vacation this week, and thus will not be attending lunch festivities. But in the meantime, know that every sandwich I make, every sip I take, I'll be missing you...

Anonymous said...

I have to interview a subject today in North Liberty at noon. I don't believe in pants.