To properly honor the Mo' Complaints' lunch blog renaissance, I've decided -- very much on a whim and against my better judgment -- to go with a Predator theme.Pictured to the left is an offering from the Inertia Unlimited (i.e., Bill's web design company) "Tribute to Predator" line of apparel. Please consider (a) buying this shirt and (b) eating lunch today at EMRB at 12:00!
3 comments:
HELL YES! I can quote Arnold all day ...
"Get to duh lunch!"
"See you at duh party, Richter!"
"Billy C'mon!"
P.S. I will be at lunch today because I didn't score above a 5 on the "D.B.A.G." (If you don't know what that is, you will by the end of lunch today)
Speaking of apparel, with Brett's permission, perhaps we should launch a Mo' Complaints line of apparel featuring an official mebRAs logo?
OH. Now I know why we were doing Arlold quotes at lunch...I get it...
Post a Comment