Let's send Bill to Egypt properly. Sounds like a euphemism for something. (Camel image is first Google image search for Egypt, suspenders guy is first Bill Egypt search)
If anyone does care, Bill says he is going to be really late for lunch. Believe it or not, he thinks people might be willing to hang around as late as 1:00 to see him. Anyhow, I will be there shortly.
Why the fuck is Bill going to Egypt? Seriously! Their better be a mail-order bride with a REALLY high delivery charge involved. I used to read about the mummies and pyramid schemes and think, "Wow, what a magical place." Now that I know they're letting Bill in, it's lost a little luster.
3 comments:
If anyone does care, Bill says he is going to be really late for lunch. Believe it or not, he thinks people might be willing to hang around as late as 1:00 to see him. Anyhow, I will be there shortly.
Why the fuck is Bill going to Egypt? Seriously! Their better be a mail-order bride with a REALLY high delivery charge involved. I used to read about the mummies and pyramid schemes and think, "Wow, what a magical place." Now that I know they're letting Bill in, it's lost a little luster.
Fuck'n lack of proof-reading. I meant "there," not "their." I also may have meant "male-order," not "mail-order." I haven't decided yet.
Post a Comment