skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mo' Complaints
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Thursday?
Anybody else lunching today? If I don't see anybody in the dining area, I, not unlike a grizzly bear in winter, will likely migrate to a warmer area, aka the outdoor seating if there is any.
1 comment:
brumpelstiltskin
said...
Sean, sorry I missed out yesterday. I plan to attend today...
10:29 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Hans
J
Kris
Philthy
Sean
brumpelstiltskin
clake
Links
EMRB Cafe
Fountain Dining Room
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(88)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
▼
2009
(220)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(24)
▼
July
(20)
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?vi...
Appetite For Destruction Thursday @12:30???
Wednesday Lunch Delay 'till 1:00PM
Egyptions Erect Tribute to "Sphinx" Adams
I will be at lunch today
When I die I want you all to build one of these fo...
Was I in transit 36 straight hours just for Mo' Co...
EMRB Eases the Pain
Honest to blog
It's Friday
Thursday?
Tombstone Tuesday
The Look of Lunch
w00t!!
An apology.
A Modest Proposal
Careful......
Still gone?
OH NOES!!!
Happy Fourth of July
►
June
(25)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(206)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(146)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(14)
1 comment:
Sean, sorry I missed out yesterday. I plan to attend today...
Post a Comment