Friday, August 21, 2009
Lunch Member's Wedding Photo Revealed!
So I was on a wedding site looking at photos of random people's wedding ceremonies, and you'll never guess whose candid photo I came across. That's right, the Schumachers! Jessica, I can't believe you made Carl sit on that little pony. I mean seriously, he looks like an f'ing student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Jessica, Carl must have really wanted that life of PB&J sandwhiches if he was willing to sit on that little pony. I also really like your hair extensions.
I'll be at lunch today.
Seriously, what is up with those extensions?! It's almost as if in lieu of a wedding day up-do, Jessica instead decided to have her head Photoshopped onto another bride's body.
I'll be at lunch, too.
Oh my... I don't even know where to begin with that picture. WOW!
Post a Comment