I think it's only appropriate that one of us wears our hair like that to lunch. Sean seems to have enough hair for the job, I vote him.
I'd be happy to Palinize lunch, but I'm headed to the Grand Rounds lecture today, so I won't be there. They're talking about Facebook so I HAVE to be there for that.Besides, I think Jessica can pull off the Palin look better than I can...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I think it's only appropriate that one of us wears our hair like that to lunch. Sean seems to have enough hair for the job, I vote him.
I'd be happy to Palinize lunch, but I'm headed to the Grand Rounds lecture today, so I won't be there. They're talking about Facebook so I HAVE to be there for that.
Besides, I think Jessica can pull off the Palin look better than I can...
Post a Comment