Nice work! That reminds me, you should check out this photo of MERF I stumbled across yesterday.I'll be at lunch.
Ah yes, the link to the photo:http://www.flickr.com/photos/rialynn/2606549940/
Gonna (try to) make it. Gonna (try to) make it. Gonna (try to) make it. Gonna (try to) make it.(50/50)
Woah that is a really cool pic! Good find
Wow, Bill, those are amazing! Very impressive. How did you take the one with the rows of crops?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice work! That reminds me, you should check out this photo of MERF I stumbled across yesterday.
I'll be at lunch.
Ah yes, the link to the photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rialynn/2606549940/
Gonna (try to) make it. Gonna (try to) make it. Gonna (try to) make it. Gonna (try to) make it.
(50/50)
Woah that is a really cool pic! Good find
Wow, Bill, those are amazing! Very impressive. How did you take the one with the rows of crops?
Post a Comment