Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The Dropkick Moritas

Collision Course starring Jay Leno and Pat Morita is one of those rare cases in which sitting through an entire 1980s buddy cop film was completely justified by the merits of one glorious scene. But now, thanks to YouTube, you no longer have to sit through the entire film in order to see this scene.  I will be at lunch.

3 comments:

clake said...

No comments??? C'mon! That was awesome!

Philthy said...

Dudes, if I could have checked this at work, I would have been all over it! I'm so glad I didn't see this before I watched the movie!

Philthy said...

I actually just commented before watching it. It was WAY TOTALLY more AWESOME than I even remembered!
Speaking of awesome Morita stories, this past weekend I watched Karate Kid for the first time since I was about 6 years old. It was absolutely sweet! Also, how hot is Elisabeth Shue? Remember the "climax" of Leaving Las Vegas??!!?! Technically, was she a necro...?