Phil is out as well (what else is new?) do to some rep feeding our lab pizza.
Umm.... my bad.... "do" should be changed to "due."
Sorry about the poor grammar.
If only Gwen was part of our blog she could have corrected you in a much gentler fashion. I miss Gwen.
Looks like no one decided to come find me in EMRB if you ate outside yesterday....I feel like I don't belong in this blog anymore..:P Too much testosterone.
Alas, Brumble Pie will not be on today's menu either.
Ahh, Brumble Pie, sounds delicious. However, lunch is falling apart. Y'all are failing the system!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Phil is out as well (what else is new?) do to some rep feeding our lab pizza.
Umm.... my bad.... "do" should be changed to "due."
Sorry about the poor grammar.
If only Gwen was part of our blog she could have corrected you in a much gentler fashion. I miss Gwen.
Looks like no one decided to come find me in EMRB if you ate outside yesterday....I feel like I don't belong in this blog anymore..:P Too much testosterone.
Alas, Brumble Pie will not be on today's menu either.
Ahh, Brumble Pie, sounds delicious. However, lunch is falling apart. Y'all are failing the system!
Post a Comment