You know how you still hear popular songs from the 90s to this day. I just heard Tupac's California Love on the radio. I also hear old Sugar Ray songs quite often.... what the hell happened to Hanson? I remember hating them, a lot, but c'mon. How were they possibly popular in any way when just 8 or 9 years down the road you never hear any of their songs anywhere. I guess the reason I'm complaining is because I was going to continue some of their lyrics after Brumm's stupid comment, but I haven't heard it in so long I can't remember any of the song. Oh yeah, I'll be at lunch.
5 comments:
bop?
You know how you still hear popular songs from the 90s to this day. I just heard Tupac's California Love on the radio. I also hear old Sugar Ray songs quite often.... what the hell happened to Hanson? I remember hating them, a lot, but c'mon. How were they possibly popular in any way when just 8 or 9 years down the road you never hear any of their songs anywhere. I guess the reason I'm complaining is because I was going to continue some of their lyrics after Brumm's stupid comment, but I haven't heard it in so long I can't remember any of the song. Oh yeah, I'll be at lunch.
The internet is a beautiful thing.
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du
Yeah
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du
Yeah
Oh yeah
In an Mmmbop they're gone
Yeah yeah
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment