Friday, July 07, 2006
So there I was, smothered in motor oil, strapped to the headboard. I tried to scream out, but my attempts were thwarted by one little word. It began as a whisper, barely audible over the hum of the fan blades. It gained intensity and momentum as though it were an '89 Cutlass Sierra left in neutral on a gradual incline. Finally it poured from my mouth in a desperate attempt to escape. "LUNCH!" I screamed. In the blink of the eye, I was gone, nothing but bruises of a belt on my wrists and the bitter taste of fuel in my mouth, enjoying a bologna sandwich with my tormentor. His name was Axe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Speechless. Axe will be there, beware.
In or out? It's rather warm and I imagine some people could complain, although I'm not one of them.
shade available for all = out, if not = in
come on over, thomine
Post a Comment