Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Life & Times of MC Pee Pants

After conducting a Google Pictures search for "harmonica + funny", I inexplicably came up with this. Anyway, who's up for a little exploration today? I propose Colloton Commons, located on the lower level of John Colloton Pavilion off of elevator H. Who is down?

4 comments:

Bill Adams said...

Hell yeah man, I'm totally down for that. But I might need to meet you somewhere to guide me since I don't really remember how to get down there. Can we meet at the Java House maybe?

clake said...

I, as is usually the case lately, will not be present. My job insists that I eat by Mountain Time. However, I do want to contribute an agenda item to today's meeting:

- Will the new Macintosh iHead come with disposable, latex "user barriers", or will these be sold separately?

That's the kind of joke you have to wash your hands after typing.

Philthy said...

I'm taking a sick day, due to actual sickness, so I won't be able to assist you guys on the pilgrimage.

Upon seeing that Clake had posted today, my initial reaction was to make the "who is clake? he's dead to us" jokes, but upon seeing the actual comment about the iHead, I'm going to officially welcome him back to No Complaints and encourage him to add more agenda items.

brumpelstiltskin said...

bill: yes, I'd be glad to meet you at the Casa de Java at ~noon.

clake: well said! And, lucky for me, i happened to be wearing latex user barrier goggles when i read that (not sure what that means)

philthy: start eating oranges and don't stop.