Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Lame-O post

Wow, I'm sorry about this one. I pretty much suck at life. And not just in the general way either. I mean this quite literally. It's like the meaning of life is a great big strawberry at the bottom of a shake, and I keep on sucking and sucking at the straw (proverbial life), trying to get the meaning of life out of it, and I just can't do it. The strawberry is just too big to get out. I try stabbing at it with the straw (life), but I can't break down the strawberry (meaning) enough to get anything out of it (the straw). That leaves me quite literally sucking at life, until I get sores on my lips and the insides of my cheeks from all the sucking.

Lunch, anybody?

4 comments:

Bill Adams said...

Phil, that's some good good sucking there. I'll definitely be at lunch. EMRB at Noon, yes?

Philthy said...

Si

brumpelstiltskin said...

Hey guys, I might be late or a no-show, but I truly hope not -- I'll do my best.

Bill Adams said...

ok cool - i'm heading over right now.