Thursday, January 15, 2009

The 1st Annual Golden Bohle Awards

Kind Gents (aka Axe, Bill, Clake, Phil, and Paul):

As further proof of my pathological inability to "let go" of our beloved lunch blog, I've cooked up this here idea of the "Golden Bohles". Simply put, it's a competition to determine the best No/'Mo Complaints posts of all-time. Please feel free to add your own nominees via comment (or by editing the actual post). To get us started, though, I nominate:

3 comments:

Paul said...

I like the eating contest recap. what a great night for all...

Paul said...

Oct 21, 2008 and Terrible Terry Tate was a great post. Although, now that I'm looking back through, there were a lot of remarkable posts

Philthy said...

This is much too tough to call. Paul's right, there are a lot of great posts. I personally like the Danny Devito cake topper post. It's probably the only post on the internet that involves that particular skill. Originality certainly goes a long way in my book. Of course, I'm sure that most of our posts are more than a little original. I think that if I'm ever looking for another job (and after the sexual harrassment complaints go through, it's bound to happen) I think I'm going to put Mo' Complaints down as one of my references.

By the way, I could use some advice, or at least a sounding board. I'm thinking of asking a girl to move in with me. I know it's a big step, but it's something that will really help me out, personally. I truly believe it's the right time.

The question is, where do I meet this girl? How do I gaurantee she's a good toilet cleaner? How can I be sure that the only time she'll wear stuff around the apartment is when she's frying bacon?

Thanks in advance for your advice!