The more I reflect on it, the more I'm wowed by the recent renaissance of Mo' Complaints. Many people -- err, well the 2 non-contributors who sometimes read it -- thought we were dead (and not without good reason), but now, out of nowhere, we're back with new contributors, professional photography, female members (yeah, J & HK!) , male models, martini expertise, and an ongoing blogosphere-buzzing discussion regarding the proper title for what's currently being referred to as the 'brush-off'.Our reinvention reminds me of one David Bowie (pictured), a so-called 'musical chameleon" who frequently reinvented his music and image during the 1970s and beyond. In honor of him, I hereby declare today 'Eye Patch and Green Lipstick Tuesday' at EMRB. While do don't have to wear an eye patch or green lipstick in order to attend lunch today, if you do, I will personally buy you an $8 PB&J sandwich from the EMRB cafe.
1 comment:
Damn! The only lipstick that I have on hand is my uber goth black lip-gloss. Try to wrap your brain around that one!
Brummski you are so right, the resurrection, nay rebirth of No-Complaints ranks up there with the rebirth of Guns N' Roses with Bumblefoot on lead guitar.
And on a related note of the awesomeness of our lunch crew, ask me today at lunch about my plans to get us together outside of the work setting. See you all at lunch today!
Post a Comment