I wanted to see what all the buzz was about posting. I thinks' I've done it. Hey bill, thanks for not ruffie-ing me at Joe's last night. Much appreciated.
Phatty, welcome to the world of posting! As a result, your "nerd points" just shot way up, which some (not me) might consider a bad thing, but on the brighter side, your hit points have also increased, which I think everyone would agree is a net positive.
Bill, I thought I was your special ruffie buddy! In fact, I think your exact quote was, "No Phil, I'm not ruffie-ing other men! You're my special ruffie buddy." Then you left and I've woken up in familiar places ever since...
4 comments:
Dude the only reason I didn't ruffie you was because you watched your damn drink like a hawk all night. Otherwise it would have been game on.
Also, y'all are coming to lunch today, right?
Phatty, welcome to the world of posting! As a result, your "nerd points" just shot way up, which some (not me) might consider a bad thing, but on the brighter side, your hit points have also increased, which I think everyone would agree is a net positive.
Bill, I thought I was your special ruffie buddy! In fact, I think your exact quote was, "No Phil, I'm not ruffie-ing other men! You're my special ruffie buddy." Then you left and I've woken up in familiar places ever since...
Post a Comment