I have now returned to this post to add a comment 3 times now. There are simply no words...I just hope it isn't a family picture from your mother's day weekend...
I'm not sure if you should be making Mother's Day jokes or Father's Day jokes about that one. Are we sure that's a woman/female/mare/thing? I'm horribly sorry for it. I do believe I was at least partially drunk when I made that post... if that helps...
3 comments:
Dear god that's one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. I will never eat pork again.
I have now returned to this post to add a comment 3 times now. There are simply no words...I just hope it isn't a family picture from your mother's day weekend...
I'm not sure if you should be making Mother's Day jokes or Father's Day jokes about that one. Are we sure that's a woman/female/mare/thing? I'm horribly sorry for it. I do believe I was at least partially drunk when I made that post... if that helps...
Post a Comment