Pictured above is a Photoshop creation titled "Devolution of Man" that I'd like to share in honor of my recent return (to reality) from sunny Sacramento, CA (home of the Governator). I know I didn't tell you that I was going there, and I'm sorry for that -- as I know how much you all worry when I don't show up to lunch or comment on the blog for 5 days in a row. Anyway, I'll be at lunch today.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Governated!
Pictured above is a Photoshop creation titled "Devolution of Man" that I'd like to share in honor of my recent return (to reality) from sunny Sacramento, CA (home of the Governator). I know I didn't tell you that I was going there, and I'm sorry for that -- as I know how much you all worry when I don't show up to lunch or comment on the blog for 5 days in a row. Anyway, I'll be at lunch today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey-oh Brummski has been in beautiful sunny California? So the Govenator called you in for an emergency and you couldn't resist his call to "C'mon! Get to the Choppa!"
I will be there.
Post a Comment