Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pimp Juice



Yeah, the b*tches like me for my Pimp Juice!

I decided on the title of today's post and then went a search'n for images pertaining to pimp juice. This was one of my options. Now, I want you to put yourself in my shoes. What would you do??

Lunch today, gentlemen? My day is looking rather promising, a lot like Grizzly Adams' chances with some groupies at a Dan Fogleberg concert, so where shall it be?

4 comments:

brumpelstiltskin said...

WWMD?? The exact same thing...and go to lunch. How about the Atrium?

p.s. Dan Fogleberg reference + no-complaints = mikey likey

Philthy said...

Atrium sounds superb.

brumpelstiltskin said...

"People judge your dick size by your shoes size. With megadik you dont have to wear bigger shoes to make women think you have a huge dick.
You can actually have it."

(This message snuck through my Junk filter. I just thought I'd pass it along as a courtesy F.Y.I.)

Philthy said...

Plus, when you wear bigger shoes, you tend to trip over the shoes. Without a megadick, you have nothing to break your fall!