I regret to inform you that in my state of drunkenness (a.k.a. awesomeness) last night I forgot that I have a business meeting lunch at Noon today. So if we keep lunch at 11:45 then I will be able to join you for about 5 minutes. BUT of course this means that the screening of the trailer for Rambo 4 (a.k.a John Rambo a.k.a. Awesomeness) will have to wait until next week.
So let's meet it up at 11:45 so that you can all shun and disgrace me in public.
4 comments:
where are you eating? i may join today...
EMRB is the place.
Esteemed lunch compadres,
I regret to inform you that in my state of drunkenness (a.k.a. awesomeness) last night I forgot that I have a business meeting lunch at Noon today. So if we keep lunch at 11:45 then I will be able to join you for about 5 minutes. BUT of course this means that the screening of the trailer for Rambo 4 (a.k.a John Rambo a.k.a. Awesomeness) will have to wait until next week.
So let's meet it up at 11:45 so that you can all shun and disgrace me in public.
I'll be at lunch
Post a Comment