Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Eat It














How come you're always such a fussy young man?
Don't want no Captain Crunch, don't want no Raisin Bran
Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan
So eat it, just eat it (prrr)

4 comments:

Bill Adams said...

Grab yourself an egg and beat it!

Hey everybody, I've been away from the lab for the last couple days because of the move. But I'm back in biz-nass today, where are you planning on meeting for lunch? EMRB? Atrium? Let me know and I'll be there!

brumpelstiltskin said...

Hey guys -- just a head's up that I might have to miss part or all of lunch due to running around getting signatures for a grant, but I'll try to avoid this scenario at all costs.

Any locale is good w/ me.

Philthy said...

I'd be down with the EMRBizznizzle because it's easy. I like things that are easy!

Nice work on the post, by the way. I'm quite impressed.

brumpelstiltskin said...

EMRB over easy? I like the way that cracks. Also, I must give credit to Weird Al for the lyrics in my post...but the picture, I picked that, not him.