No lunch again today. I'm in another time zone as I'm chillin' in outer space with my man L. Ron. But I saw this picture and I had to post it for the No Complaints crew.
Say, when is the next 1pm extravanganza to happen?
watch this space. I intend to reveal my monumental plan for 1pm lunch on Wednesday of next week, before a world shuddering with anticipation.
also, my son recently shit his pants and it got all over his cock'n'balls. any ideas on a name for this? I'm tentatively tossing out "the Appalachian Mars Bar", but I value your input.
I think the Appalachian Mars Bar is quite suitable for that circumstance. Other possibilities include: Steamboat Springs Mississippi Mud Pie Meatball Sub The Ivan Drago Chocolate Covered Cherries
5 comments:
I could go for a 1 pm-er at any point in time, except today, as I'm hungover and need food quickly.
Is anyone else making it to lunch today?
i'm eating in my office today: just me and my Vasoline -- i mean Visine -- bottle. Damn you Freud!
Oh and I'm totally d-double-down for a "Have you seen em? Seen what? Deeeees Mountain oysters!" 1:00 lunch special any day next week.
watch this space. I intend to reveal my monumental plan for 1pm lunch on Wednesday of next week, before a world shuddering with anticipation.
also, my son recently shit his pants and it got all over his cock'n'balls. any ideas on a name for this? I'm tentatively tossing out "the Appalachian Mars Bar", but I value your input.
I think the Appalachian Mars Bar is quite suitable for that circumstance. Other possibilities include:
Steamboat Springs
Mississippi Mud Pie
Meatball Sub
The Ivan Drago
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Post a Comment