News:
Lil Wayne was arrested in Boise, I da ho, (mug shot above) this weekend on an outstanding warrant from Georgia. What was the offense back in Georgia? Drug possession. Am I suprised? Hell yes! Not that he does drugs (listen to his songs, he definitely does drugs) but that he got arrested. He's rich and he's an artist. Put those together and you've got a get out of jail free card. I mean, the Beatles never got in trouble for drugs when they..... what's that? Oh... well, I'm sure he'll get out of it and spit some sweet rhymes about this in no time. As an aside, I'm sure none of the readers of this blog listen to rap or even like it, but Lil Wayne makes some very unique stuff. He's from New Orleans and has a very backwater sound to his music and has very creative lyrics.
Weather:
It was rather warm this weekend. I'm going to go with an argument I hear quite often: This is proof of global warming. Why else would we have beautiful weather in October?? Before people started polluting the world, there was no weather, just average temperatures and rainfall. You could always expect the temperature to be exactly where it should be at all times.... that's why they call it an average!Sports:
The Cubs lost (got beat down) their series with the Arizona D'bags. Although I'm a Cub fan and lived and died with their every loss this summer, there's an eery calm that's come over me now that they've lost. Everything is right with the world and unlike the Red/White Sox, I don't have to put up with cute girls in pink Cubs hats running around "rooting" for stuff when they don't know Fontenot from Theriot. There's always next year!
In football news. the ever popular "This is Sportscenter" series features Jim Kelly (oh, oh, ohohoh, HELL YEAH, Hell Yeah...... hell yeah..... hel.... oh, oh....) getting his Hall of Fame jacket eaten by a mascot.
Editorial:
The wonk illustrated.
Copyright 2007 No Complaints
5 comments:
I just realized there was no invite to lunch there.
You're now formally invited, by Philthy, to lunch.
Hey, I listen to rap. I own "Be a Man" by Randy Macho Man Savage, thank you very much:
http://www.amazon.com/Be-Man-Randy-Macho-Savage/dp/B0000CF348
Also, it's crazy grant submission day, so lunch is in question. Confirmation to come.
Sounds good. Just let me know. I don't think Billiam is around today.
Yo boys, unfortunately I won't be at lunch today. Have a good one! I'll be back around before you can spin on a bat 10 times and do a hand-stand
lunch = definitely bust
mike = sorry
Post a Comment