Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You can take this to the bank

Last week we talked about how cashing in coins is the only reason why many of us go to the bank these days, which reminded me of a certain escapade from my recent Boston trip. To explain, may I direct your attention to the giant green Crayola crayon between my legs? You might also notice the wad of Jacksons in my left hand, and the reverse peace sign (AKA: British middle finger) in my right. Well, said crayon (combined with a couple other boxes of coins) contained over $550 bones including 9000+ pennies, which were redeemed (by me & my boy) not at the local bank but rather the neighborhood Stop & Shop. They had this machine, and we only clogged the thing once (but on purpose) just to send a message to all onlookers that C.R.E.A.M.

In closing, E.M.R.B. = Everything Me Rules Bananas?

3 comments:

Philthy said...

Also, I just tried to follow your Stop and Shop link. It's not working. I think No Complaints blew its mind! Damn that's awesome.

Bill Adams said...

Well crap. That post was so great, but I won't be able to make it to lunch yet again today. I am planning on being at lunch on both Thursday and Friday, though, if anyone is around. Have a good one guys!

Philthy said...

uh man.... bill's downerness is like totally ruining my high dude.... hehe.... dee-ow-nerrrrr