Wow, wow, wow. And wow. And to think that I thought I'd exhausted all possible "poses"...but then I seen Phil and Hans, and realize how dead wrong I was. How 'dead wrong'? As 'dead wrong' as Phil and Hans are 'dead sexy', that's how 'dead wrong'. Seriously, will I ever be as really, really, really, ridiculously good looking as that? I fear not...
Alas, I also fear that I must skip lunch today (due to pre-grand rounds madness). Hope to return tomorrow!
4 comments:
Wow, wow, wow. And wow. And to think that I thought I'd exhausted all possible "poses"...but then I seen Phil and Hans, and realize how dead wrong I was. How 'dead wrong'? As 'dead wrong' as Phil and Hans are 'dead sexy', that's how 'dead wrong'. Seriously, will I ever be as really, really, really, ridiculously good looking as that? I fear not...
Alas, I also fear that I must skip lunch today (due to pre-grand rounds madness). Hope to return tomorrow!
nice work William. I will be there.
Michael you will be missed! But the lunch of the bold and the beautiful must and shall go on ...
if only i could get to that side of town...what a show!
Post a Comment