Sunday, March 01, 2009

Number 400!


Wow, what a great day to be alive! I wanted to take time to thank all of you, and then I noticed that No/Mo Complaints has had 399 posts. I wanted to pick out a Google image of "400" and this came up on the first page of results. All I can say is: Koooo-be! The condom can be found in the corner in the morning...

I just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic lunch on Friday. Not only did the expensive tuna sandwich help cure a hangover, but the crowd at EMRB helped cap off one helluva birthday celebration.

If someone could please keep me posted on what we're calling "The Brush-off," that would be great!

It was good to be "home."

2 comments:

brumpelstiltskin said...

Wow. While I can only speak for myself, I have a feeling that the rest of No/Mo' Co would agree with me when I say that I'm glad that we -- like Mrs. Kobe Bryant -- have stuck by our man, Phil, who did not disappoint with his all-star caliber appearance on Friday.

And an official term for "The Brush-off" will surely be forthcoming...

Bill Adams said...

Hell yeah it was pretty much awesome seeing you on Friday Phil. I'm glad I was around to spend even a few hours ... and my office will never smell the same.