Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have seen into the future

In the year 2015 after everybody else gets married off, the remainder of the Mo Complaints lunch blog, Bill and Bret, will have no other choice than to become life partners.

Bill and Bret

4 comments:

Bill Adams said...

And oh yeah, I will be at lunch today.

brumpelstiltskin said...

OMG, will the ceremony be held in EMRB. Will the IMU cater it? Will that Andre Agassi lookalike officiate, or will it be that helmet hair guy that amuses Hans? So many questions. I'll ask more at lunch today.

Hans said...

Is that an artists rendering of what they will look like? Which one is Bill? I think he's on the right.

Philthy said...

Give me a 12-er of Busch Light and 1/2 a bottle of Axe body spray and I bet I'd be able to break that happy relationship up within 2 hours.
.... of course, a blind-fold and some pickle-juice wouldn't hurt.