Thursday, September 03, 2009

I got a brand new dance for y'all!

As you can see, I am falling on the sword today. To continue semi-embarassing photo week, I've included two of myself. This first shot is me doing the Soulja Boy dance with a divorcee at a friends wedding. She's either really excited about something going on off-camera or really terified that I'm trying to dance with her. And what's going on with those fists in the foreground?
BONUS PHOTO: I may have previously told you guys that I was a campaign staffer for Hillary during the caucuses and primaries. But in reality, I worked for Joe Biden's Iowa Caucus campaign. In fact, I was the only paid staffer. It's all he could afford. Here I am posing for a local campaign ad.

3 comments:

brumpelstiltskin said...

Regarding the divorcee, call me crazy, but could it be that she's terrified of the fists off-camera yet really excited about Sean "Don't call me Beau Biden" Thompson trying to dance with her?

Let's discuss at lunch.

Hans said...

Biden? Really? No wonder you didn't admit to that ;-)

Andrew R. Juhl said...

Sean..... GO FOR IT.