Monday, September 21, 2009

The remnants of Bill will be at lunch today

I was out all weekend for my friend Doug's bachelor party. Paintball, tailgating, Field House (Phil Bohle eat your heart out!). But I "technically" survived the ordeal, and I'll be at lunch today.

3 comments:

brumpelstiltskin said...

The decidedly less cool remnants of Michael -- who spent his weekend visiting his parents, cat-sitting, and helping a friend move -- will also be at lunch!

Sean said...

Michael you are truly living the lifestyle of a rock star.

What's left of me following a weekend of intense walleyball, lazy tailgating, football game, and running 14 miles will be at lunch.

Philthy said...

My weekend consisted drinking alone Friday night (don't feel bad for me, it was Busch Light), tailgating for 6 hours Saturday morning/afternoon, going to Kinnick, driving home, going to the bar across the street, getting f'd up, sleeping, not leaving my apartment all day Sunday.
Even after all that, Bill, the next time I see you I'm nuging you for going to Fieldhouse without me!