You bet'cher britches I'll be at lunch.
So if I bet my britches and lose, then I guess that I'll have to take them off. Right?
Even if you lost, and you bet'cher britches, I'd insist that you left them on.
I already lost mine. I bet a chick that Fargo was in Minnesota. I obviously knew I'd lose, but hoped she'd follow my lead.For the record, yes, I know it's in North Nebraska.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You bet'cher britches I'll be at lunch.
So if I bet my britches and lose, then I guess that I'll have to take them off. Right?
Even if you lost, and you bet'cher britches, I'd insist that you left them on.
I already lost mine. I bet a chick that Fargo was in Minnesota. I obviously knew I'd lose, but hoped she'd follow my lead.
For the record, yes, I know it's in North Nebraska.
Post a Comment