Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Random Hookups


Last weekend, I got really drunk and hooked up with a fat chick. She was wearing this cute little dress, but unfortunately, she wasn't cute.... or little.... This is her Facebook picture, apparently taken immediately before we met. She's not much to look at, but she is a pretty sooo-eyeet ride, if you know what I mean.
Maybe we will meet her when we go to Airliner for DIANNA'S B-DAY! The plan is to take the 11:45 Pentacrest Route to go
Downtown
Where all the lights are bright
Downtown
Waiting for you tonight
Downtown
You're gonna be alright now
...downtown
We'll be hopping on the bus at MERF, but if anyone else would like to hop on the bus at any other stops, or even walk Downtown
Things'll be great when you're-downtown
Don't wait a minute more
Downtown-everything's waiting for you
Downtown (everything's waiting for you)
That would be fine.

3 comments:

brumpelstiltskin said...

Phil, what will we do if you leave No Complaints?!

I will be on the bus, going downtown, waiting for the MEB crew, with open arms.

Bill Adams said...

I will be on the bus, going down, waiting for the MEB crew, with open arms.

Philthy said...

Aww.... I thought Bill copied and pasted..... but he didn't! Clever.