To accomodate for a co-worker's medical appointment, I have graciously agreed to eat my lunch with the rest of the mighty, midwestern United States on Wednesday. To further clarify, for morans, I will be eating at noon. In what sorts of places do you folks take your lunches anymore? Someone shout out a locale.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
A Switch Back to Central Daylight Time
To accomodate for a co-worker's medical appointment, I have graciously agreed to eat my lunch with the rest of the mighty, midwestern United States on Wednesday. To further clarify, for morans, I will be eating at noon. In what sorts of places do you folks take your lunches anymore? Someone shout out a locale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm fucking PUMPED! I don't care where we eat (as long as it's indoors, I don't want to wilt) but I'm already starting a list of topics to discuss:
Conflict in Vietnam
The Wellmark donation
Barry Bonds' pursuit of history
Prison overcrowding
Faith-based politics
Donkey Kong
World Hunger
The Dow Jones
Pabst Smears
*Note: I meant that to say "Conflict in Iraq." There are no similarities there, I have no idea how I f'd that one up.
**Yes, it's 7:30 am. I told you, I'm pumped.
Frick'n Morans
Let's just go with good ol' EMRB with good ol' Charlie Brown, then. I'll be there by 12. I'll likely even be a little early, as I have to be back at my station by 12:45.
*Note: Phil meant that to say "Donkey Punch." There are no similarities there, he has no idea how he f'd that one up.
CDT reunited style in EMRB? A-joy-oy-oy-oiiii!
hot action at noon. sweetness
Post a Comment