I hope this little bandit doesn't come steal any of my masterpieces!
Lunch, anyone?
DJ Bohls,Your quickness this morning has stolen my thunder as I was midway through a post, but since it was shaping up as much more of a turn than a masterpiece, it is definitely just as well. Lunch? Affirmative. Destination?
I say that since the temp has dropped from the 90's to the 70's that we go for the Atrium today. You guys down with that?
The Atrium sounds good to me.
The atrium sounds mas macho/p.s. previous comment meant to say: "more of a turd than a masterpiece"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
DJ Bohls,
Your quickness this morning has stolen my thunder as I was midway through a post, but since it was shaping up as much more of a turn than a masterpiece, it is definitely just as well. Lunch? Affirmative.
Destination?
I say that since the temp has dropped from the 90's to the 70's that we go for the Atrium today. You guys down with that?
The Atrium sounds good to me.
The atrium sounds mas macho/
p.s. previous comment meant to say: "more of a turd than a masterpiece"
Post a Comment