Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sixty Nining Mr. Bill and Mr. Brummblebutt

I'll tell you,
Like Brumm told me
Bill Eats Everything
Around Me
Whipped Cream Bikini y'all
Eatin off of Bill y'all

3 comments:

Philthy said...

And yes, that completely worthless post indicates that I will be attending lunch today. I wasn't very specific.

brumpelstiltskin said...

Unless I'm mistaken that rhyme could be rapped to the beat of C.R.E.A.M. which is enough reason for me to attend lunch today as well.

Philthy said...

Nice work Mikey!
There's actually a new song out by Wyclef featuring Lil Wayne and Akon that goes a little something like this:
Cos I'mma tell you like you told me
Cash rules everything around me
Singin' dollar dollar bill yall(dollar, dollar bill yall)
Singin' dollar dollar bill yall(dollar, dollar bill yall)
Cos I'mma tell you like you told me
Cash rules everything around me
Singin' dollar dollar bill yall(dollar, dollar bill yall)
Singin' dollar dollar bill yall(dollar, dollar bill yall)

I took a few liberties with it and Bill and came up with my version.