Sean you did surprise me, the first moment I saw "Horse Snuggie" as a blog post title I assumed that Jessica was the culprit. So the final question remains: does Jessica truly love her horse?
THAT IS THE MOST CUTEST THING EVER!!!! [Colby actually DOES have a snuggy for those extra cold days. No he does not get any action. His balls have been cut off. He wouldn't know what action was if it hit him in the face.]
3 comments:
Sean you did surprise me, the first moment I saw "Horse Snuggie" as a blog post title I assumed that Jessica was the culprit. So the final question remains: does Jessica truly love her horse?
I'll be a bit late, but I'm lunching today...
THAT IS THE MOST CUTEST THING EVER!!!! [Colby actually DOES have a snuggy for those extra cold days. No he does not get any action. His balls have been cut off. He wouldn't know what action was if it hit him in the face.]
Post a Comment