skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mo' Complaints
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
There is nothing artistic about this post
Nor is there anything artistic about the way I stuff my face at lunch. EMRB, Noon.
2 comments:
Sean
said...
I'm there.
11:52 AM
Hans
said...
I am so hungry...
11:55 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Hans
J
Kris
Philthy
Sean
brumpelstiltskin
clake
Links
EMRB Cafe
Fountain Dining Room
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(88)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
▼
2009
(220)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(19)
Horse snuggie
I'll be late today
Feeling uninspired today
For those of you who missed my guest appearance on...
Wednesday Contacts
There is nothing artistic about this post
My compliments to the artist
Are We Lunching Today?
Phil will be at lunch today!
Posting from my iPhone
I'll be there
Tuesday Lunch
Monday Lunch
Burgers and Birth Control
Princes & Paupers
Villa View
Bill'll Be Back!
PB&T
Hans and I are no better than Brett
►
March
(13)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(206)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(146)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(14)
2 comments:
I'm there.
I am so hungry...
Post a Comment