Screw that old hack Da Vinci, if you want to eat some lunch with a REAL artist, he who has created the "Sistine Chapel" of the Mo-Complaints lunch blog, I invite you to join us with Michael brumm today at EMRB, Noon.
Oh snap -- all these accolades and I can't even be there today! I will miss you, and hope to return to lunch tomorrow to discuss my inspiration for the "Mona Bohle"...
3 comments:
Oh snap -- all these accolades and I can't even be there today! I will miss you, and hope to return to lunch tomorrow to discuss my inspiration for the "Mona Bohle"...
I was just about to write that I would be there because the artist was coming to lunch. However...I'll be there anyway.
I'm looking forward to joining you all for lunch, even though at this point Michael is pretty much dead to me!
Post a Comment