Exciting. Riviting. Breath taking...I'll be there.
Highest point in Iowa, that's not too far from where I grew up. Are you trying to steal my glory!?!?! That translates into: "Yep, I will indeed be at lunch today"
Oh, so my what, my pictureless 11:08am post titled "Tuesday Lunch" wasn't stimulating enough for you to comment on, J and Bill?Just joking. Sean congrats on your first post (and thank you for supplanting my earlier, and much weaker effort)! I'll be there, too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Exciting. Riviting. Breath taking...
I'll be there.
Highest point in Iowa, that's not too far from where I grew up. Are you trying to steal my glory!?!?!
That translates into: "Yep, I will indeed be at lunch today"
Oh, so my what, my pictureless 11:08am post titled "Tuesday Lunch" wasn't stimulating enough for you to comment on, J and Bill?
Just joking. Sean congrats on your first post (and thank you for supplanting my earlier, and much weaker effort)!
I'll be there, too.
Post a Comment