Thursday, April 09, 2009

Burgers and Birth Control


WOMEN'S LIB LUNCHEON!!!
EMRB - Noon
BE THERE [or else i'm throwing your clothes in the front yard and you're sleeping on the couch].

5 comments:

Bill Adams said...

I will be there! Mostly out of fear for my life.

brumpelstiltskin said...

I will not be there today, partly because I have a research visit, but mostly because the greatest contribution I can give to the women's lib luncheon is the absence of me and my sexist jokes (about pizza places).

Philthy said...

Brumplebutt! What was the sexist joke you made that one time in Panchero's?!?! All I remember is the fallout afterwards, but I can't remember what triggered it!

J said...

OH.? Phil, I will be sure to follow up w/ the Brump!

brumpelstiltskin said...

It had to do with that pizza place near KandyLand where the husband bakes and the wife delivers...