
...Philthy! By a landslide. Let's hear what he has to say down in the ring.
PA Guy: Philthy, tell me how it feels to be crowned the champ by TKO in the 9th round.
Philthy (still bleeding from a cut above the eye): First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for getting me to this point. As a child I had a dream to accomplish this one day. I've been working for it ever since. I love you Mom and Dad! You're the greatest. To my trainers, we've put in a lot of time in the private gym we have. They've made me the donkey puncher I am today. I am the greatest!
PA Guy: Did you think you'd be able to comeback from that blow you took in the 3rd?
Philthy: Wow, that was quite the blow. Luckily, it's all about recovery and stamina. I got saved by the bell and luckily I came back in the fourth with a big new swing of confidence, got my momentum going forward again, and had a bounce in my step starting in the fifth.
PA Guy: How are you going to follow this performance for the ages up?
Philthy: I'm going to EMRB at noon for some chow!
2 comments:
Phil, can you lunch early at 11:45?
You bet'cher britches.
Post a Comment