
I'm making this poem up as I go:
School just started
Am I in too deep?
I may have farted
Hope no one heard the 'beep'
Damn that girl's hot
I can't stop staring
With her cute blonde hair
Why is she glaring
What's that?
Oh No!
Gotta give a speech
I'd rather not stand
Or they'll think I'm a creep
Bent over to the front
of the class I go
I hope it's not obvious
Don't let your eyes go low
Think about Baseball!
Or Shaquille O'Neal
Hmm... she's wearing a skirt....
Crap, my mind wandered
Such a terrible deal
Snickers from the back
I think they know
Quick! Turn around
This is quite the show
As I turned to hide it
The papers on the desk!
Unto the floor they go!
So embarrassed am I
I'll drown my sorrows
In a cool Dt. Pepsi
At EMRB
At EMRB
Maybe around Noonsie?
3 comments:
This made it into my inbox:
Cuties always smiled at me and even youths did in the free john!
Well, now I whoop at them, because I took Me_ga. d_ik.
for 7 months and now my putz is greatly weightier than civil.
Yeah Phil, that second note about the cuties ... that was all me. I'm planning at being at the lunch action at the Nooner. Boo ya!
Old Philthy Bastard,
Bill-Face Killah:
The BZA will be bringing the ruckus is 29 minutes
Post a Comment