
Question from Philthy:
Is Hillary Clinton really a humongous bitch, as the picture denotes, or is she viewed that way for other reasons? Could it be because she was a rather outspoken first lady? Could it be because she stuck with Bill after getting his knob polished by Monica Lewinsky as well as using her as his own personal humidor, possibly for her own professional reasons? Maybe because she's in a male dominated profession? What about the fact that she kept the "Rodham" in her name? Is it because she doesn't seem like the type of woman who we'd see baking cookies and kissing boo-boos? I ask these questions because I take a pretty laid back approach to politics. I rely on the impressions I have of candidates, as well as the people in office, and then try to sort through the facts later. If Hillary's such a bitch, wouldn't I have crossed her off my short list long ago?
Does anyone want to discuss this at lunch today? Or maybe we should stick to our campaign of instituting the Joe Pesci as a unique way to express yourself to a loved one?
2 comments:
I'm thinking lunch and heated political debate with much mud slinging. Nooner at the EMRB. Sorry for the late post!
Uh.... that won't be mud....
Post a Comment