
I hope your Monday is treating you well. I decided to take the day off for a trip up to Cresco. In the world of all that is Gluttonous, I also made a trip to a little place called the Irish Shanti in a little place called Gunder, Iowa. Aside from being about 5 miles from my family's other acreage, it is also the proud home of the Gunderburger (seen above). That's 20 ounces of greasy burger right there, and I demolished it. Even had the side of hashbrowns as well. That would be the third time I've laid waste to the Gunderburger.
For more information, visit www.thegunderburger.com. Oh, as far as eating establishments go, the Irish Shanti is quite the place. Fantastic food. It's also a pretty decent bar with a beer selection to even satisfy all you beer snobs. They have Busch Light as well, and due to the proximity to my cabin, there's ample Busch Light in the area at all times.
See y'all Tuesday, suckers!
1 comment:
Hey guys -- no lunch for me today...
Post a Comment