Monday, August 06, 2007

Bring your Meatwad!


I'm planning a party. Here's your invite:
Activity: Lunch
Where: EMRB
When: Noon (CST)
How: By any means necessary
Who: The ghettoist folks
Standard Deviation: 23
Color: Red (for blood)
Size: 36-24-36
Shoe: Airwalks
Genre: Easy listening
Food: Beef stroganoff
Beverage: Cognac
Animal: Beaver
Thief: Turd Burglar
Facial Tissue: Kleenex
Bladder Control Device: Depends
Bowel Control Device: Plug
Underwear: Optional (although socks are a must!)
Celebrity: Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson
I hope to see you all there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there

Anonymous said...

but i don't have a meatwad to bring

Anonymous said...

How does kristina have a blogger id and I don't? Is this how you treat the loyal lunch lady? I am boycotting lunch until I get an explanation!
Peace out rabbit(s)- Dianna

brumpelstiltskin said...

the brummski is sick so he's gonna spare everyone his contagious presence at lunch today. instead, i will eat (and maybe sleep) in my office. Hope to be back off the DL by tomorrow.

clake said...

bein' ther

Philthy said...

I'm back from my jaunt downtown, I'll be there!